1. ‘Like our Facebook page’
2. ‘Share’ the Competition Post on Facebook
3. ‘Tag’ 2 friends who would love to win this
A winner will be picked on 30th of July 2020
at 7:00pm (AEDT) on Facebook Live.
* One month away in a Cadet II XLi Platinum from mid-nov to mid-dec 2020
* Must have capable and road worthy tow vehicle with current insurance
* No limit on kilometers
* Pick up and drop off in Melbourne
* Must share photographs and videos daily for Kokoda marketing purposes
* Travel location will be specified by Kokoda
* All items needed will be supplied such as cooking utensils, towels, toiletries & bedding
* By submitting an entry, the participant and participants’ family give
consent to allow the promoter to use the submission/s online for marketing
and promotional purposes.
* Entry is only open to Australian residents only and who must be over the age of 18 years. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
* The competition commences on 10th of May 2020 at 8am, and concludes on 30 June 2020 at 11.59pm (promotional period). All times are AEDT.
* There will be one winner picked
* The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
* If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority
* The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
* The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
* Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, entry and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition
* To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
* The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
* The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
* If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
Locate the nearest dealership to you!
Get in touch with one of our friendly staff.Contact Us